ACREX Hall of Fame powered by Danfoss
ACREX Hall of Fame is an industry benchmark instituted by ISHRAE in partnership with Danfoss to recognize efficient and innovative building designs, systems and technologies. ACREX Hall of Fame inductees are icons and role models for all building developers, architects and designers to learn from and aspire to match, as we build India’s economic and environmental future.
Induction into the ACREX Hall of Fame is by a rigorous objective evaluation of live operational data from buildings. The evaluation is led by a distinguished Jury of scientists, architects and technocrats supported by a Technical Committee of eminent designers and engineers from across the nation.
Previous Hall Of Fame Winners
IBS Campus, Mohali
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
Reliance Corporate Park TC22 Building, Navi Mumbai
Infosys EC53, Bengaluru
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
Nominate your project here
Last date of Nomination October 31st 2020
DATA CENTER AND PHARMA MANUFACTURING UNITS
1. Smart, Intelligent and Energy Efficient Buildings – Data Centre Building.
2. Minimum eligibility shall be IT(Rack) KW=500 in a single server hall or a minimum cooling load of 150TR (including connected UPS & Battery Room).
3. The Data Centre should be of Minimum Tier-III, Rate-3, Level-3 Compliant.
4. The Data Centre should have been commissioned on or after 1 January 2015 and operational for a minimum period of 2 years preceding the nomination submission date.
5. Retrofitted and Recommissioned Data Centres will also be eligible. Details of retrofits done since 1 January 2015 to be provided.
6. Fully functional Integrated Monitoring Automation and Management System with one year's recent (up to the date of nomination) operational data to be available on a Dashboard.
7. Performance parameters of interest are – PUE/DCiE/ CUE/WUE and HVAC system Energy Performance Index (EPI), IAQ, Light power density and full compliance with relevant codes / standards.
8. Data Centre owner should be informed of the nomination and should be willing to share building data. The Owner's authorised person's contact details are required.
1. Smart, Intelligent and Energy Efficient Plant Building – The Building can be either Injectable plant or Formulations Plant or both.
2. Minimum Plant Size in area Coverage:
a. Injectable Plant Minimum area of 1000M2 (One Thousand SqM)
b. Formulations Plant Minimum area of 10000M2 (Ten Thousand SqM)
3. The Pharmaceutical Plant should have been commissioned on or after 1 January 2015 and operational for a minimum period of 2 years preceding the nomination submission date.
4. Retrofitted and Recommissioned Pharmaceutical Plants will also be eligible. Details of retrofits done since 1 January 2015 to be provided.
5. Fully functional BMS and Minimum one year's recent (up to the date of nomination) operational data to be available on a Dashboard.
6. The plants will be evaluated for energy efficiency of the installed systems while consistently meeting the HVACR design parameters.
7. The plant should have been successfully approved by at least one of the following agencies:
a. US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA)
b. Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
c. Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
d. World Health Organization (WHO)
8. The Plant owner should be informed of the nomination and should be willing to share building data. The Owner's authorised person's contact details are required.
Some glimpses from last year's event